Friday, July 16, 2010

What Do I Write In A Service Template

Friday Phrases (1) Wednesday

I have a million phrases queiro share ... and the below "Quote of the week" before I had reached ... desapersivido besides passing. Phrase books, film dialogues, nice words for compat ... Every Friday you will find an update directly from my notebook of sentences ... I hope you enjoy them and take the same value that I ...



"Without matter what people tell you ... The words and ideas can change the world. "

searched and carefully chose my first sentence and try to do something decent in Photoshop , to accompany her ... I hope you like it and cause the same effect on you than me ...

love my blog more than ever! and know that I love you too ; them like change ... As you may have noticed, I'm so present as usual, with constant updates always reading your comments. I thank you for following the other side ...

Kisses and Hugs from here! = D


0 comments:

Post a Comment