Friday, July 23, 2010

Does A Brazilian Wax Make The Skin Lighter

Friday Phrases (2) Wednesday

Ok, today I was late enough to update this section, but as I really like, would not fail to make an entrance ...
So I present my book of phrases! The place where I write all the words that fill me and I would like to remember and cherish ...



As I saw this notebook at the beginning of the year in a perfume (yes, it is not most usual place where they buy books but there it was xD) said that THAT was the right hehe. I already knew that phrase and I was fascinated, so I buy it and began to fill.
So today I let my book speak for itself ...


"Life is not about finding yourself. It is created at oneself."


How often hear people say "I'm trying to find my way? And the truth is that there is no way to find, but we must create our own . Nobody will come to tell us which direction to take or things to do, and I doubt a day for the other light a little light in our minds and we finally "find." For me, all that is pure chamullo. Each of our actions are leading us to where we are today so there is no way to find, but we must do it ourselves pointing towards the goal to which we are going.


I do not think everything in life that letter, I do not sit around waiting things happen the right thing. Because nothing comes up, all we look for us. So if you have a goal, then no choice but to get up and start walking.


came do that? I have not the faintest idea! I think that even relates to the sentence hehe. I only know that (returning to the sentence xD) those words are very true. So here I am, trying to create me best:)


I love them! Good night all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment