Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting Alpha Kappa Alpha Recommendaction

SOME POINTS ON THE NEW SETTLERS

Hello friends, I'm Mayor Vicente neck.
In other emails sent to many of the men and women interested in joining the neck I told you what our resources, I told you we offer the resources necessary to facilitate these business projects, technical resources available to indicate that said output field has such projects (rural tourism, organic farming, reforestation, work at home with new technologies, services, dependence, or new projects design and output can have in this area).
neck has a Day Centre to get started, you need a more dynamic Hostel is a people business that can be mounted as a shop or bar. The biggest problem now are the homes have 2 or 3 are still free housing owned homes but they are good, their prices are cheap, the problem is not yet we built another 4 approved. It would be nice to send me to mail any projects or concerns they have in mind the reality and neck.
I leave my mail for any questions you have, alcaldepescueza@telefonica.net
Greetings. neck

0 comments:

Post a Comment