Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eagle Wheelchairs, Wiring Diagrams

Small (8)

Eager ...
Do not Rain On My Parade - Glee ...
trade my life for yours - Jane Green ...
White Collar ...


This section is not common in my blog , which saddens me uu .. But since I can not buy a book every time I pass by the bookstore - uff if so, do not enter into my room! - me settle for a once in a while .. but as sometimes even that can be ... When I come lend me some perfect! xD




Last week I went to a friend and her sister loves to read! not imagine the thrill it gave me when I saw your library ^ ^ While everyone was computed by choosing the music, I stayed with her head bent reading books on the shelves did not have to xD ; pester too much for choose one, I will take xD


For now only read a few chapters, but I will tell you about this:)


PD : My friend was the department where I got the photo of This entry ... Can you imagine? With a view like from your balcony and a library full of books I would not mind one bit to invite me every day xD home

0 comments:

Post a Comment