Friday, July 16, 2010

How To Start A Compere Function



Super happy!
Secret - The Pierces.
to trade my life for you - Jane Green. Teen Diva
.


I stop by the blog Lyrics Carameli da forces of Selene and I found a trailer so much fun! is a Twilight Parody which will premiere in August and I must admit I laugh mate!


Vampires Suck



The truth is that presisamente parodies are not my thing ... if I saw Scary Movie and Movie Not Another Love and I laughed a bit ... try to see Nearly 300 ... but no, not my thing! But I saw this trailer and I admit that I caused so funny! If you or see this movie! xD


Well, it was a quick update to share the trailer ... Stop by Selene's blog, where, apart from posting the trailer for the film, has the review of the book called Twilight parody "corpuscle" ... as it is so much fun ...


Anyway ... I'm going to bed with cold weather is all that I like! Besides that my book is really good = D Is not nothing better than being well sheltered at reading in bed at night? really all or includes a bed and a book by it's nice xD


Kisses and read us! = D


0 comments:

Post a Comment