Sunday, December 19, 2010

Price Of Vodaphone Simcards In India

start closing



This week marks 6 years of our arrival in Australia.

Six years ago I said goodbye to my friends saying:

I am moving with my family to the city of Melbourne in Australia. We do so as permanent residents. The destination we chose to believe that is one of the best places to live.

This movement should not, fortunately, no special circumstances that we are driving. It is a decision from a personal reality quite lucky, and that is why I hope a little more in my analysis of future scenarios and the objectivity of the election.

The reasons are as varied and subjective. But basically we looked for a fairer, safer, more peaceful, more honest, more respectful. In short we seek better quality of life and a better context to give our children.

I can not deny that I also seek some adventure.

I think now is the best decision we can take. Time will tell if they meet the expectations of society and quality of life. But what nobody can deny is the adventure that I'm on board.

And when we step on this country just said

ahead We are very complex stages: adaptive sense, to feel accepted and feel amparados.Veremos far we can go. But standing in front of all you have to move forward to achieve them, today, seem unreachable goals. And at times it feels a mixture of fear and anguish, realizing that we can not return to the last safe position. I guess over time things will be easier.

Upon completion of the first year said

Balance??
is too early to do so. But with the information I have now, certainly much more easily take the same decision .....

Changes??
Contrary to what one would expect, the greatest changes were internal and not external ...

Future??
Perhaps this question has lost relevance they used to.
Either way this year left us much more flexible to deal with whatever comes.
the second year
said

Individually am satisfied. The only limitation that I still deal with not being able to be myself when I interact in English, and conform to be a very partial version of myself. I imagined that this point was resolved, but it is not, and it seems it's still going to miss quite a bit. But then again, everything else is very easy, very relaxed, so that disabled people still remain in English, no major problems, because the level of demand is low.

As for family, everything seems to be relatively well established, fully resolved the cross-country, and prosecuted all his life in a different reality , as intended.

Last year, the age of 5, said:


Overall can be said to have been a good five years. Some mistakes here and there, but mostly hits. Certainly every year I still think that the decision to emigrate was a good decision. And the more years go by the merits of the decision is becoming more evident, as was naturally expected. The plan was siemple long term.
I can say truthfully that it was a shiny luster.

And what is my balance at age 6?

I emigrated from my home country before finding a host country. The disappointment and frustration prayed my sense of belonging and left me ready to "adopt" again. And Australia, incidentally, that materialized of necessity to continue elsewhere.

I am very happy and satisfied with what we have done. Not only had the opportunity to solve a problem that I had made in my life, but literally I had the opportunity to live a second life. The development of all facets of family and professional life from scratch, and where parameters and many basic elements are different, meant really live another life. And who does not enjoy having the chance to live twice?
The intensity with which we lived, and all the things we've done on this side of the Pacific likely would have been unthinkable or impossible on the other side. Surely all would have been a quiet, or rather, a continuation of our previous life. You can not live much adrenaline rush, many decisions and many new roads without drastic changes
Regardless of evaluating the decision to emigrate (and certainly no longer necessary), I am very happy with the experience.
La pucha it was fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment