Thursday, December 16, 2010

Easy Behind The Wheel Test In Los Angeles Area

Just Me: Approaching the end .. Wednesday

nearing the end .. and I say this in many ways.
Today is December 16 .. We only have weeks to the end of the year! O_O A year that for me was wonderful, wonderful people I met that quickly became part of my life and I hope to stay there. we never know where life will take, but luckily, it took me to the right place:) Not if you remember, but started 2010 with much fear of change and what would I change then ... ALL college and those who were my "friends" really never were, never paid off! And even realize that and get away of them is the best thing that can happen, it is also true that it hurts a lot. So here I started the year thinking I alone (never one alone:) but sometimes we think so ...) and not knowing what awaited me in my new school. and everything was SO GOOD!

I can not believe ... the people I met, how well you spend the whole year, how well and how quickly they accepted me fit! It's like I finally found my place in the world:)
But the year is over and for a few months we will not return to the classroom (for suerteeee! Although I wonder how well we had uu) ... and then the next year, will reach the end. If a year away, I know. But I can not help thinking that THAT itself will be the end of EVERYTHING. I only have a year and then to college: / All that I know will change and perhaps never see most of those people that share 5 days a week and even more when we met outside of school! Yes, I still have a year with them, a year WILL BE THE BEST! But I can not stop thinking about tomorrow ...

few days ago was the act of collation of the kids who graduated this year and that over his desk, I removed all of these feelings. Next year we will not see more, there will be more "kids from 6 º" because we will be .. there will be "bigger" because we will be. And while I am excited because I will see more and its absence will be felt and MUCH (WEEE whom do we look now? Uu no super hot guys who look uu jajajjaja) what I did is the fact that within a year (which sometimes seems loooong time and others, as now, seems so close ..) we who will wear gowns and will throw the caps! will receive certificates and diplomas and teachers devote our words .. and weep. We will always dressed us through the stage of the arms of our parents, dance all night till morning .. and then .. to: / placed the song "Friends" and everyone hugged and sing more than insurance crying .. because after that, everything will change.

But you know what? While all this is very sad, I am also SUPER happy! : D finish a stage in my life, but will have been the best! ! And the memories I'll always stay with me ... well ... STILL IS ONE YEAR! And it will be the best ever:) I'll take care of it so! : D

Asique as I said .. Near the end in many ways .. But the 31 near midnight, I will raise my glass (wow.. THAT is a cliché ¬ ¬ but anyway ..: P) and with a big smile grateful for the wonderful years I lived and the people I know! "Kids from 6 º" will always be boys 6 º xD and most never see them again, but also part of the great year so here remain in my memory:) some more than others ...

And speaking of next year and bridal gowns and much time! But I'm sure that when my cap back, I have eyes full of tears, but of those that are not just happy or sad ... but emotions are mixed together they represent all those memories, those friendships, those hopes and desires, these expectations, shared moments, those insignificant details in order ... .. I said there is time to talk about it;) I just know what will work best! = D

Ahh .. I almost forgot: P While not exactly a "final" .. the 22 is 17 years old ^ ^ SIPPO in the context "I'm sixteen going on seventeen ♪" jajajaja do not know if I'll throw the house through the window, but at least I will be close;)

This entry appreciate those of "New Year" and indeed it is:) By the way as I wrote everything looks like it's sad ... but it is not even remotely! These days I walked pretty excited, exchanging thoughts with friends and even "I love you" with hugs and nice words guys: P But if there is one word that describes me now is YOU! : D (and perhaps euphoria xD) was the best years of my life .. and I still do not think this over .. but ends to give way to something better .. BECAUSE 2011 IS MY YEAR! And nobody is going to prevent so;)

A big kiss for todoosss! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment