Monday, December 20, 2010

How To Solve Internal Error In Tally9

Expressing Myself: Pre-birthday Depression


not worry. It happens every year.
Whenever you about this date.


The good news is that only lasts me a couple of days and when it's time to celebrate my spirits could not be more up: D No know why it happens. I plan a big fun! But at least for now, thinking that everything will go wrong, nobody will come, that's not worth it, etc. continues to haunt my mind: /
But like I said, I happens every year. And apparently I'm not the only one which happens ...

17 years .. wow .. ^ ^ I'm growing but I do not want (baah as something that I decided not ?)...
Actually the problem is not "grow" ... I just love how my life is today and I do not want that to change. Sure, life changes showed me I always feel good, but I must admit that I always refuse to do so. prefer the comfort of the familiar rather than the Adventure learn new things (even if "these things" can and generally are better ..) but in fact in the last article I managed to time even a little change that thought:)

Finally .. Missing one day:) On December 22 (so, tomorrow .. pff why would such clarification?) To party Ladies and Gentlemen .. Meanwhile, I lie on my bed, eat lots of candy, I'll think about it a lot and sorry for myself. But as I said do not worry;) I only lasted a couple of hours ^ ^ and then get ready because it's my day and enjoy it like never before!

A big kiss! wherever they are:)

PD: Wow .. at last in this section! :) To remind you: here will post photos taken by me, always accompanied by the odd thought:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment