Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Dog Keeps Having Pancretitis

Happy Birthday: D

Happy birthday to ...
Happy birthday to ...
birthday to Myself
Happy birthday to ...! ♪


17 years ... How it feels? Rare. not as if I look in the mirror looking for me gray in his hair or signs of wrinkles as Bella did, but it feels weird. I've said I do not want to grow, and not because they have a waiting Edward .. but I do not want (ok, so many reasons I can not list them: P).


already off my candles (ok, candles .. it was just one: P), but I want people who wished me the best, dance all night, I slept at 7.30 am and at 11 I woke up Camay breakfast in gifts. Not even had lunch because they continue to sleep through the afternoon:) Now I shared some time with my family and again at night with friends:) Nothing unusual, perhaps. But the people that I stood by me ...


17 years ... actually does not sound so strange. For quite that each After asking me my age answered "almost 17: P". So here the "sound of the words" does not bother me, but if the idea. Pff or that I was getting old! I know!. But not just a stunt .. involves many things. Finally .. Happy birthday to miiiiii FOR! : D


The quieroooo! enormee kiss! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment