Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where To Watch Bait Bus For Free

Roportandome ... Wednesday

'm so fucking happy! = D
Life is wonderful - Jason Mraz
Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
Sutter Island.


What disappeared without trace for 10 days?

know ... Not that I want, but the responsibilities have become (Goodbay Holidays! Uu) a few weeks ago and I do not have the whole world tiemo ... Still, as I always say, not be an excuse why you should make me a while to my blog ...
But repentance and regret is useless, better go to the facts = D


What has become of me from last time?


First, as I said, I went back to school .... It was not as bad as I thought, although now in less than two weeks return all tests and it's not something I'm happy too ... But I missed my friends, lunches, some profs and even routine .. (yes, it sounds odd .. but I was bored a little sleep until all hours and do nothing ..)


Second ... Finally solved that problem with all that came from to time .. . Who says you need a boyfriend to be happy? It was not easy, but the best. Today everything in my life is perfect. Thanks to all for the support ^ ^


Third ... I create a Tumblr! Yes, I am of those that I see, I ... and saw the Tumblr Clau that fascinated me so much that the next day I think one xD It's kind of blog, but I use it only for the odd image or phrase or that sort of thing I like both at the same time identify me. Although they are all things I find on other tumblr .. if you want to go ... :)




If anyone has an account, let me know and I:) I'm just discovering how to use, but and I spend several hours xD day there browsing


Finally ... I started a photography course! = D
Just go for my first of class ... but as you know, taking pictures is one of my passions! This never meant to do well hehe. So now I teach a couple of things to see if he ever managed to get one of those artistic photos that I love ♥ ...


Anyway ... could make entries and entries telling me everything that happened, but I do not want to bore you! xD and secondly begin to fear that someone "known" uu find my blog you imagine? Chau secrets, privacy Chau, Cchau to this part of my world that nobody knows! O_O lol I hope it does not happen


I leave a picture of me ... Not that this is my best shot, but I have my camera and has something to do with photography = P




PS: I almost forgot! I returned type = D were many things that inspired me, not that you have written something great so far but .. and have to start somewhere:) I do not remember to stop writing, but it feels so good to do it again ... Maybe some day I show you something .. Just maybe. Because with so many talented people floating around the blogosphere until I'm ashamed! uu not, pasense Blog by April
xD PD2: Now I regret having placed my picture but .. bahh it goes! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment