Friday, August 13, 2010

What Does Masterbation Look Like?

Phrases (3)

An update somewhat fast, but very significant ..


"A guy and A Girl Can Be just friends, But at one point or Another, They Will Fail 'for each other ... Maybe Temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever "
Dave Matthews Band .-








"A boy and a girl can be just friends but at one time or other, fall for one another ... Perhaps temporarily, perhaps at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe forever "



In
story I saw this phrase is: "Soooooo true !!!". I'm not one to believe that love between man and woman does not exist ... but rather I am one to think that everything can happen, even fall in love you know that boy from ... Always? ...
Ok, not my case .. but I can not deny that this entry does not have anything to do with me and TODAY. But at least for now, that and keep the details to me for me, and you imagine that anything goes .. Nor is it so difficult to deduce xD

I love them!! And I can assure you that the smile from ear to ear on my face that I have a few hours, it takes a looong time to fade ... or I hope so xD


Editorial: I just realized you put LOVE FRIENDSHIP instead . The phrase was "I am not of those who believe that friendship between man and woman does not exist." Sorry for the error uu I imagine that when they read have thought that made sense xD I must have been thinking! (Ok, not that hard to imagine but hey .. haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment