Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boots Flavor Of Love Weave

Just Me: When I get depressed ...


Is not that happens suddenly, without any reason "apparent" is depressed?
are of the most happy talking and laughing, doing what they love, surrounded by friends or whatever, and suddenly, fall and lost ... as if moved to another dimension! And I do not mind the gossip you are counting, you do not like the music being played, and you do not care why they laugh. Just as you get "branded" and only think about bad things and everything goes black!

usually happen to me ... not every day, not too often but occasionally. For example, today. Everything was fine! I was really happy with my life and happy with where I was ... and suddenly I started thinking and the rest of the morning I withdrew into myself. Worse "apparently" going no reason! And apparently write quotes because this is not true. There is always a reason ... we do not want to discover which is or do not want to admit, it is a separate issue. But there's always a reason ...

I will not say which was mine, not even worth wasting a whole morning for something! But sometimes the stupid things affect you and there is nothing to do with it (actually, if there ... but then we do not see, or want to see it). so here I locked myself in my world for a few hours and ended "peleándome" with the person that ultimately gives birth to my days. Nor was a fight! But we ignore all the morning, partly in and partly Fuck no, then I started with my questions and complaints ... Things between us had ever! Having a friend like to turn to one of the best things that could happen this year ... so here why ruin it?

But I know enough, and after a couple of hours to be depressed and wanting to crawl under my sheets to mourn, I decided it was best to leave. somehow Asique q told me apologize, I was not well and did not know what had happened. The latter was exaggerated, because in reality nothing had happened! But in times like these, at least I, tend to enlarge all ...
Asique stop chatting with him and did lo que nunca me falla en estos momentos… Cada vez que me siento o deprimida, o cansada, o histérica, o bajoneada o incluso hasta enferma, solo hay tres cosas que eliminan de mi todos esos males…


Primero: Leer. Si, puede que suene raro… aunque estoy segura que muchos aquí me comprenderán, pero así y sienta que la cabeza está por explotarme, tomo alguno de mis libros preferidos o el que este en curso de lectura y me leo un par de capítulos. NUNCA FALLA (a menos que el libro sea muuuuy malo =P). Hoy me quede pensando un poco más en ESA razón que me había deprimido, sosteniendo Amanecer.. Ya me faltan un par de capítulos para terminar de re-re-releerlo y la escena de la batalla final me distrajo por completo. Incluso dejé escapar unas lagrimas con las despedidas y eso que ya conozco el resultado final de ante mano! (Hago un paréntesis para preguntarles algo que de verdad me intriga: ¿Cómo puede ser que siendo la 4º vez que leo el mismo libro, aún llore en las partes emocionantes? Y no es sólo Amanecer… hace poco volví a leer The Host y la vista se me nublo llegando al last chapter, although ALSO know how things end ... Is that possible? What these words, our emotions the same scenes over and over again?. . Anyway, I'll do an entry about it ... Let's keep that brings us here today = P)
Exactly as I expected, everything I was concerned did not care, but for sure ...

Second: Stay half hour under the hot shower. That also fails ... so here I closed the book and stayed low water for a while. To be effective, must be hot. And when I say "hot" I mean hot, hot seriously! If not, rather than something relaxing becomes torture = P Asique with it already ... I was all the time you finish getting dressed and had a smile from ear to ear and I was wondering why he acted that way for nothing so stupid !

Today, with those two things rough ... but sometimes turn to my third secret weapon = P


Third sleep. You know what they say about sleeping on it ... but to me a couple of hours a nap is enough. Sometimes I put on my headphones, some quiet music on my phone and let it all " flow." And it works! I wake up with the best humor in the world and had a headache if I miss, if he was worried about something I stop and I start to think of a solution, if insurance was depressed find something to smile about.


Those three things for me are like "magic" . Not that they all work, but in my case there is no better medicine. Not necessarily in that order, or all three together ... but they work. For some, eating chocolate helps others out and take a walk (ah! also turn to it from time to time ... but only where you feel your brain is so full of stuff, so overloaded with thoughts and concerns that even appears to be no physical place to stay and try to expand ... Not easy to explain, but you feel like battling your Hannibal-style head, and put your brain in cold water! Like when in the summer want to refresh your face or neck under a faucet ... Well, it's the best explanation ... but when that happens to me I walk along the waterfront, watch the river for a while and I see people go and an hour later when I go home, my brain and got his "soaked" but instead of water was a good deal of fresh air ...) but I what I work are those three things.


Sure you have yours, and is good to know what and when you're in one of those days, as you no longer have desire to be head down and return to your life happy (because sometimes it is us who want to be sad ..), use one of your methods and. TA-CHAN! Problem solved:)

Anyway ... Where did an entry so long? Neither I think so ... But as always, surely only need to download ...:) To stay calm, now I'm the best! Ready to continue my streak of good days ...

I love them! And, as always, thanks for listening read me ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment