Friday, August 20, 2010

Hottest Woman Ever Topless

Phrases (4) Wednesday

A quick update I do not want to miss the Friday before sharing a sentence with you:)
The idea of \u200b\u200bthis section was to make myself the pictures .. some tricks in photoshop, some beautiful typography ... and the phrase would be great:) But I do not find time to do it! for when I remember it's Friday night and I have to do the entry uu Asique forgive me .. but today I bring you something I found in a Tumblr ...



"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

I loved the image and phrase is sooo true!
Many times we spend criticizing others or saying and listing the things that other people should do to make the world a better place ... but first we must look at us ; them. That that the world will change and everyone is happy and all that stuff sounds very utopian, and I doubt that is achieved from one day to another. But while, from our places, do you need to be changed by little things ... with small enough action! and if we all offer the same, I'm sure that by little the world is going to become a better place for everyone:)
Yes, it is a utopia. But worth a try ... begin by changing ourselves and that somehow or other, was reflected in everything else:)

course, say it is one thing and start doing other different veeeeery . But enough to propose ... is not easy, but the end is worth it:)

Happy Friday to all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment