Friday, September 24, 2010

Bollwood Actreas Pitcher

Phrases (5) Wednesday

Until about 48 hours ago "? the following sentence to me was OMFG IT IS SOOOOO TRUE!
but still is .. HA! I found my prince charming again ^ ^


" When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales know Prince Charming and he's all I ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is easy to recognize. The bad guy always wearing a black coat so here you always know who he is. Then you grow up and realize that the Prince Charming is not so easy to find as you thought. You realize that the bad guy not wearing a black cloak and not easy to recognize: he is funny, you laugh and her hair is perfect. "


(again, image taken from Tumblr)

definitely Taylor is my idol!
I remember those times .. just fairy tales that was not so small! those hopes to find my prince charming lasted me until a few months ago ... Not that I have stopped believing! no, never. Only now I think that my perfect guy, my soul mate when the time came .. and meanwhile I have to live, enjoy and do whatever you want! When my blue prince arrives I will have already lived long enough to know that HE is right and we will kiss in the moonlight .. then he carried me in his arms until our carriage and live happily ever after ^ ^ Or will the rain! then I rise and I'll get in your car and be happy forever ^ ^ or not in the middle of a party! and then lift me and descend the stairs and set off to walk around and be happy forever ^ ^ I know .. whenever any of the variants involving the "me in his arms" and the happily ever xD

is horrible when you think your Prince Charming is one guy that ends up hurting you so much .. is why as of yesterday I decided to start living life and not deny that some eyes peacekeepers had much to do with that decision ;) For to be suffering by someone who is not worth it?
So girls .. Wish me luck! High-heeled shoes in hand and floral dress ready for use. A little makeup and perfume .. and above all: Desire to have fun! LET'S FOR THOSE EYES! xD

Ok .. Nor is it as well ... I really really really important ^ ^ see those eyes, see ... But follow my advice: Do not suffer for someone who is not worth it .. I will tell you how I came to me!

Kisses and I hope you liked my post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment