Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Allergic Reactions To Pedicures

IMM (10) Friday

Happy:)
Lucky - Jason Mraz
Eclipse in English ^ ^
Glee season 2! = D


No, No they are dreaming. I'm back.
Almost after a month, but I'm here:) No excuses because there are none ... I only hours away because took days and days, weeks and when I realized we were in mid-October and I did not update.


I have in draft a SUPER post! : P but did not finish so I leave with my IMM 10 (wow.. Number 10! now if it starts to become something decent xD) until further notice ^ ^

Yep, was a kind of crime have not finished reading Ghostgirl. But the mother of a friend had just bought it and lent it to me and I read it now xD so crime-free! (At least in this book concerns .. because even I have not even flipped to The Hunger Games, and something tells me that crime is even greater = S)
If you ask are those golden doodles in my hand, do not ask: is the result of a free class time and a golden fibrón indelible reach (do not know what it cost me get it out then xD).


And secondly, a gift that made me very very happy! ^ ^ My friend had two books in English and pueees Eclipse I so fanatical as good girl and she gave it to me xD Asique here I am, rereading eclipse (although this time, of course, in English) .. . 've lost count of the times I've read this series.


Asique that's all for today.
know, I know. It was not ... But I will soon. and this time will perform! because my SUPER entry only lacks a few refinements;)


PD: Every time I make an entry after a long time say the same, but now I realize how much I missed this! really do not understand why I always leave spending time
uu PD2: No believe that my "super entry" is SO super ... you'll see, I guess. Finally .. : P
PD3: Can you believe it passed the anniversary of my blog and I did not realize ? Uu Yes, that's why I hate! But now this ... It took more than a year with it and remains the most! and that's what matters:)


I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment