Thursday, November 4, 2010

Can Rephresh Lead To Yeast Infection Symptoms

IMM (11) Wednesday

super I have abandoned my blog, I know uu
But the truth is that walking doing a very productive couple of things for which I forgive myself .. I've been, for example, remodeling my room! : D Painting my mirror and coat rack and started to make a SUPER-style panel " Moodboard " I always wanted:) You have read many books, which also had quite abnadonado ... and while not quite "producctivo" I have been watching the series that both fascinated me (with "looking" I mean the whole season .. so here imagine: P)
But, as I always say, all that is not excuse ... I know one day return to be as consistent as it was:) Someday! : P


back to IMM ... Yaayy! It is my etrega number 11 of this section! : D jajaj and the truth is worth:)



Purchased by a reduction in MI .. Is it true that these cuts are the best of the best? : D
is the story of one survivor of the Holocaust (Since I read "The Book Thief" by the Nazis all this interests me more than ever!).



Bought at the same discount as above. The first deals How are the "bad guys" that we love and what to do to conquer ;) is more than great! and super fun ... I bet like I always wondered and men think about us .. Well, here the author (a chio bad: P) it has almost everything: D
The second, though I have not read, talks about how men are falling in love. So the idea was to have the view of them in two situations: D (I considered something like an investment future .. than responding to my question of ALL life, one day write the novel that I love and all this will help: P)


And finally .. Miracle in the Andes . I suppose you have heard of that plane that crashed in 1972 in the Andes, which was carrying the Uruguayan rugby team Old Christians. had 45 people on board which after 72 days in the middle of the Andes survivors 16. It is an incredible story and totally real, narrated by one of the survivors and account how hard it was to survive in these conditions as well as what I teach this accident, which not only lost the most of his friends, but also her younger sister and mother.
Finally .. This book deserves a well done review, so I leave here . But I can tell that really is beyond belief by what it took to get out alive.


Hope you are well and if given the opportunity to read any of these books will not regret it: D (especially "the Manual "Admit xD! know we all die for what they think: P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment